Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Before I start blogging, I think it is important to tell a little bit about myself and the purpose of this blog. My name is Kelsey Butler, I am 18 years old and I was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. I am currently a freshman at the University of Central Florida where I am studying to eventually be a physical therapist. I enjoy playing softball, going to the beach/pool, spending time with friends and family, listening to music and painting. The purpose of this blog is to talk about the field of physical therapy and some things that lie within it. I will blog about things such as what the job entails, how you should dress, trends in the field, internships and an important person who changed the field (as well as other medicals fields) for the better. I hope to attend either UCF or Nova Southeastern for graduate school. One day I hope to make a positive impact on peoples lives by providing my physical therapy services to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment